Grab the walking poles and hit for workout along one of the picturesque Nordic routes starting from Rogaška hotels!
Nordic walking is one of the most effective physical activities, as it includes 90% of all body muscles. It improves aerobic endurance and flexibility, strengthens the respiratory and cardiovascular system and activates great energy consumption, which makes it an ideal exercise for weight loss. At the same time it is simple, safe and enjoyable activity in every life age. All you need are Nordic walking poles and some good will!
If you are just getting to know Nordic walking, we recommend that you attend a group walk or hire a trainer who will introduce you to the correct technique.
Group Nordic Walking timings:
- When: Wednesdays at 10.00
- Where: Meeting point at reception of Grand hotel Sava.
Guided Nordic walking tour in the surroundings of Rogaška Slatina
- When: Saturdays from 10 am to 10:45 am.
- Duration: 45 min
- Where: Meeting point Grand Hotel Sava.
- Extra charge: 5 €
- Rental of Nordic walking poles: 3 €
- Group Nordic walking: 45 min - 5 €
- Individual Nordic walking: 30 min - 10 €
- Individual Nordic walking: 60 min - 20 €