Rogaška Thermo-mineral water
The mineral-rich drinking water (Tempel, Styria, Donat) has been recognised for centuries as a natural resource of Rogaška Slatina and has a special role in the treatment of the digestive tract. A decade ago a new spa and recreational feature enriched Rogaška's gifts of nature - an Artesian spring of thermomineral water. The site is 1700 m deep. The spring water is hyperthermal with 5800 mg / l dissolved mineral ingredients and 59 ° C at the source, and a power of 11 l / s. The pool water has a temperature between 31 °C and 36 °C isotherm.
Rogaška Thermo-mineral water is suitable for:
- the treatment of chronic degenerative problems of the spine, extremities and joints;
- treatment of vertebrogenic pain, induration of joints, neuralgia;
- treatment of arthrosis, spondyloarthrosis, ankylosing spondylitis (Morbus Bechterew);
- improvement of the condition after injuries and operations on extremities or joints due to inactivity,
- maintenance and prolongation of rehabilitation after previous treatments in health resorts;
- treatment of reflex dystrophy, muscle laxity due to inactivity;
- prevention of osteoporosis, implementation of programmed pool workout;
- body repair and conditioning baths, workout in the frame of wellness and fitness programs;
- underwater massage.